Smart Eye Technology®
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Smart Eye Technology is a new type of cybersecurity solution. It is an all-in-one screen privacy and secure file sharing platform that enables businesses to maintain the privacy, security and control over their shared confidential information not only in transit when sending, but at rest and in use on the receiver’s end.
- Screen Privacy: Smart Eye Technology uses continuous facial recognition to ensure that only authorized viewers can see the file on their screen. Your face must be visible for the document to open on your screen. If you move away or if another face is detected, a “Warning” sign pops up to protect the privacy of your documents.
- Secure File Sharing: Multi-factor biometric authentication and a proprietary data-level UXP technology with AES 256 encryption ensures only intended receivers can access and open your file. Furthermore, only those employees or organizations that you approve to collaborate with in the platform can send files to you or receive files from you. You can monitor and maintain control over shared files and even terminate access after the file has been sent and opened.
- Your profile, biometric authentication settings and biometric verification
- Your file folders with files you upload and files sent to you
- Ability to set shared file access requirements and restrictions
- Ability to monitor activities of shared files and to terminate access to any file sent even after it has been sent and opened
- The Web app also includes the ability to send and receive an unlimited number of biometrically authenticated e-signatures
- The ability to “Accept” or “Deny” another organization that wants to collaborate with your organization through Smart Eye Technology
- Date and time of documents shared, signed, last accessed
- Number of total files shared within your company
- Number of total files shared by other companies to your organization
- Number of failed biometric login attempts
- The ability to connect to Active Directory or LDAP
- The ability to turn on or off and employees’ access to Smart Eye Technology
Yes. Smart Eye has a Web App that can be accessed from your laptop or desktop computer. Go to the Smart Eye web app from your computer which will generate a dynamic QR code for you. Then go to settings in your Smart Eye mobile app and click on Smart Eye web app. Next, hold up your mobile device to the QR code on your computer any time you want to use the web app.
For the mobile app search for Smart Eye Tech – File Protection in either platform:
For the web app go to the Samsung AppStack Marketplace
Smart Eye Technology is compatible with iOS version 13 and above and Android version 7 and above.
- Yes! The e-signature platform we use is powered by Adobe Sign.
- Biometric authentication provides the assurance that the intended signer was the one who e-signed and verifies their identity.
- This platform provides secure, legally binding and globally compliant e-signatures that adhere to the strictest worldwide standards.
- Intended signers can e-sign contracts on any device – from new hire agreements, to loans, to NDA’s, to business deals and much more.
- It is compliant with the U.S. ESIGN act of 2000; the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (EUTA) of 1999; and the eiDAS regulation for the EU of 2016 (EU Regulation 910/2014), which replaces the former European EC/1999/93 Directive.